Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role: 2 to 4
Schedule: 8 hour shifts/4-5 days a week
Work Remotely: No
- CNA (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Successful candidate has completed formal nurse aide certification program that meets state and federal requirements.
- Must have an active Colorado licensure and a minimum of six (6) months of Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) experience in a home health agency is preferred.
- Candidate must complete Basic Life Saving (BLS) training or possess a current BLS certificate upon hire and commit to scheduled work at least 32 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- A background check will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of personal care and safety practices in home health care setting.
- Understanding of family interaction, the aging process, and appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication with care team.
- Successful skilled nurse aide care including assisting clients in activities of daily living (ADLs), personal care needs, and competent scope of practice duties to be performed under direct supervision of an RN.
- Use technology tools and resources for reporting and communication.
- Responsible for knowledge of care plan and identifying clients’ needs in coordination with clinical supervisor.
- Daily travel to and from client sites is routine and scheduled regularly.
- Must possess a valid, current state driver's license and the ability to operate a personal and reliable automobile. A copy of proof of insurance for automobile policy coverage must be provided.
- Current Basic Lifesaving Skills (BLS) certification and/or compliance with mandatory participation in BLS training, and additional online education to obtain BLS certification within first 30 days.
- Additional tasks may require lifting equipment and supplies up to 35 pounds.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you are interested, please click the button below, and it will direct you to our application on indeed.com. Thank you.