Join the dynamic mission-driven team at Dominican Home Health Agency, serving the elderly and honoring their dignity, health, and well-being for over 98 years! Our mission is to provide quality nursing care and related services to the sick in their homes. We are expanding to include in-home Hospice and invite you to be an integral part of launching our new division. We serve people regardless of their origin, creed or financial status. Our values are rooted in the Catholic Church, which commands us to “Love God with one’s whole heart and one’s neighbor as oneself.” We are looking for reliable, experienced, compassionate, and skilled professionals.
- Mission Driven: Alignment with Dominican’s mission, vision, and the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Masters in Administration desired.
- Active RN with three or more years as an Administrator in a Hospice/ Home Health agency required
- Proven leader, with an entrepreneurial spirit with the willingness to help launch our in-home Hospice division
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Experience in quality and compliance implementation and management.
- In-depth knowledge of home health and hospice procedures, regulations and best practices under Federal and Colorado law
- Excellent understanding of hospice and palliative care services, Title XXII, Medicare Conditions of Participation, good understanding of reimbursement patterns for Medicare and other payers
- Strong interpersonal skills of communication, teamwork, adaptability, and critical thinking.
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in home health and hospice administration.
- Strong communication, assessment, organizational, and web-based platforms skills.
- Displays an attitude of courtesy and respect for all patients, family members and staff.
- Serves as a team member with other staff in the performance of duties
- Responsible and accountable to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures as well as state/federal regulations, accreditation standards and state licensing statutes are maintained and followed for all programs and services focused on providing the highest quality in health care.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership, direction and administration of the clinical aspects of the organization. Including supervision and hiring of clinical staff, and safeguarding the effective and efficient use of all resources
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, their family, physicians, caregivers, team members, referral sources and the local community.
- Maintain a visible role and active engagement in appropriate industry, professional and community organizations.
- 403 (B) (Similar to a 401(k))
- Health insurance-
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance-
- Life insurance-
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement at IRS rate