Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Hires for this Role: 2
Schedule: 8 hour shifts/4-5 days a week
Work Remotely: No
- Successful candidate will hold an an active RN license and have experience in home health care.
- Candidate must complete Basic Life Saving (BLS) training or possess a current Red Cross or BLS certificate upon hire.
- Candidate must commit to scheduled work week of at least 32 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- A background check and CAPS check will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of nursing care in home health care setting
- Understanding of family interaction, the aging process, and appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication with the care team
- Follow a designated care plan in to provide for patient's health needs and instruct, advise, and report changes in health status and provide quality nursing care
- Schedule and make nurse visits to patient’s homes in designated geographic territories
- Perform all assigned duties, including administration and management of medication, skilled evaluation, charting, and monitoring and supervising of assigned caregivers
- Perform routine monitoring and evaluation of health status of patients and clients, reporting changes to Director of Clinical Services
- Perform client assessments and work closely with case management and care coordination teams, to provide compassionate care to aging adults
- Accurately chart health status observations, anticipate health events, interventions, manage client care and demonstrate professional standards of nursing practice
- Additional tasks may require light to moderate lifting of equipment and supplies
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you are interested, please click the button below, and it will direct you to our application on indeed.com. Thank you.