Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Loan Program--Donations
To request equipment, please click here.
Open Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10am -3pm
Location: 2501 N Gaylord Street, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: Gabrielle de la Torre, Office Manager + DME Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.770.8470
How it works:
1. After reviewing the list of our acceptable and unacceptable items, please contact our DME Coordinator via phone, email, or by filling out the form below. You will be contacted within two business days.
2. If we can receive your donation, please drop off the equipment during our open hours (MFW from 10am - 3pm)! If not, we have some recommendations of who can assist you further.
3. When you come to our facility, we are at the corner of 25th and Gaylord. Our entrance is on 25th Ave. Ring the doorbell at the gate and someone will come to assist you.
4. Once you arrive, please fill out our in-kind donation form with your contact information, the equipment user's contact information, and the items donated.
Items we can accept and loan:
- Bath Benches, Shower Chairs, + Tub Transfer Benches
- Bed Canes
- Bed Rails
- Commodes + Commode Safety Frames
- Diapers, Pull-Ups + Bed Pads/Chucks
- Dressing Sticks
- Gait Belts
- Hospital Beds
- Hospital Tables
- Leg Risers
- Shoe Horns
- Sock Aids
- Toilet Risers
- Transport Chairs
- Frame Walkers/Front-Wheeled Walkers
- Hemi Walkers
- Knee Scooters
- Rollators (Four-Wheeled Walkers)
- 3-Wheeled Walkers
- Wheelchairs + Wheelchair Cushions
Items we will not accept, nor loan:
- Arm, Back or Knee Braces
- Electric Scooters or Electric Wheelchairs
- Expired items (lotions, foods, etc.)
- Hoyer Lifts
- Random Tubing
- Respiratory Equipment (including oxygen tanks)
- Sport Wheelchairs
Friendly Reminder: Please sanitize your equipment before making a donation (especially commodes and shower chairs). Although we clean every piece of equipment when it comes to our facility, it is common courtesy! Especially during this pandemic. Thank you.
We are small! We do not do deliveries nor pick-ups of donated or loaned equipment. We are a small, local operation and we need all hands on deck! Thank you for your understanding.