Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Loan Program
Open Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10am -3pm
Location: 2501 N Gaylord Street, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: Gabrielle de la Torre, Office Manager + DME Coordinator
email@example.com | 720.770.8470
How it works:
There are no eligibility requirements. There are no time constraints. You may use the equipment for as long as you need.
(That could be as short as a couple of days or until you pass away.)
The donated equipment we receive gets sanitized, stored, and ready for your use.
1. Contact our DME Coordinator to make an equipment request or to hear if we can accept your donation.
Fill out the form below. You will be contacted within two business days.
2. If we have the items, will put them on hold for you! If not, we can point you toward other resources. If we can receive your donation, come during our open hours! If not, we have some recommendations who can assist you further.
3. When you come to our facility, we are at the corner of 25th and Gaylord. Our entrance is on 25th Ave. Ring the doorbell at the gate and someone will come to assist you.
4. Once you arrive, please fill out one of our forms to inform us whether or not you are receiving, returning, or donating equipment with your contact information, the equipment user's contact information, and the items loaned, returned, or donated.
How you can help: All we ask is that when the equipment is no longer in use, that you would return it to our facility so that others may benefit from it as well. Our program runs entirely on donations! If you are able, please make a monetary donation to help sustain our mission.
Items we can accept and loan:
- Bath Benches, Shower Chairs, + Tub Transfer Benches
- Bed Canes
- Bed Rails
- Commodes + Commode Safety Frames
- Diapers, Pull-Ups + Bed Pads/Chucks
- Dressing Sticks
- Gait Belts
- Hospital Beds
- Hospital Tables
- Leg Risers
- Shoe Horns
- Sock Aids
- Toilet Risers
- Transport Chairs
- Frame Walkers/Front-Wheeled Walkers
- Hemi Walkers
- Knee Scooters
- Rollators (Four-Wheeled Walkers)
- 3-Wheeled Walkers
- Wheelchairs + Wheelchair Cushions
Items we will not accept, nor loan:
- Arm, Back or Knee Braces
- Electric Scooters or Electric Wheelchairs
- Expired items (lotions, foods, etc.)
- Hoyer Lifts
- Random Tubing
- Respiratory Equipment (including oxygen tanks)
- Sport Wheelchairs
Friendly Reminder: Please sanitize your equipment before making a donation (especially commodes and shower chairs). Although we clean every piece of equipment when it comes to our facility, it is common courtesy! Especially during this pandemic. Thank you.
We are small! We do not do deliveries nor pick-ups of donated or loaned equipment. We are a small, local operation and we need all hands on deck! Thank you for your understanding.
Making an Equipment Request
Gabrielle de la Torre, Office Manager + DME Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 720-770-8470
When leaving a voicemail, please leave your name, number, and description of the equipment needed. If you are in need of a wheelchair, please note your weight and height. If you are over 300 pounds, please request bariatric equipment.
Or fill out the form below.
We will get back to you within two business days. Thank you and God bless you!